Shipping stuff

MiketheBike

Not sure how you guys ship stuff you sell (or buy!).

I have used these quite a bit:

http://www.interparcel.com/

They come out way cheaper for heavy/bulky stuff. You enter the weight, dimensions etc and it gives you delivery/courier choices, you book it and they come and collect from your door. The good thing is, if you buy something that you need to collect, you can get the seller to package it up and address it, and the courier company goes to them at a pre-agreed time.

Mick

Same here, had very good service from Parcel2Go - bit more reliable than Parcel Force - and they arranged collections when the corporate DHL and FedEx sites say it's not possible. As for City Link - do not go there, they have "lost" so much of my stuff over the last few years....

Please chaps - don't mention Parcel Farce in my presence....I'll have to start taking the medication again . :argh:

Amongst other things they refuse to acknowledge the existance of my address - despite the house having been here since 1953 and anything that gets sent to me via them usually ends up with me having to make a 50 mile round trip to collect it . these days I try to check & refuse to buy from anybody that uses them for deliveries .

Rant over...........

Sorry chaps ......Going for a little lie down now

:argh::argh::argh::argh:

Please chaps - don't mention Parcel Farce in my presence....I'll have to start taking the medication again . :argh:

Amongst other things they refuse to acknowledge the existance of my address - despite the house having been here since 1953 and anything that gets sent to me via them usually ends up with me having to make a 50 mile round trip to collect it . these days I try to check & refuse to buy from anybody that uses them for deliveries .

Rant over...........

Sorry chaps ......Going for a little lie down now

:argh::argh::argh::argh:

Not unusual, a special delivery 24 hour garunteed registered , computer tracked container of stuff for Jersey. Finally found six months later in Scotland.