introduction from allan m

hello thought id join the 20th century if not the 21st at last ,i own a 1942 morris commercial cs8 and have done for the last 4 years i live in sunny norfolk and try to attend as many events locally and further afield as i can the truck is an ex re compressor truck now in gs mode .for my sins i earn my living as a commercial vehicle paint sprayer coaches and buses mostly so spraying green drab makes a nice change. i was put on to this site by a friend who lives locally simon delany who owns a 43 jeep bedford mw and morris c4 we try to attend the same shows thus flying the ww2 britsh army flag

Welcome allen m to the Friendliest forum on the net . Your skill's can be put to use by many here who are increasingly eager to explore all the different forms of camouflage paint on their HMV's , problem is the ones who really did it well couldn't find their vehicle once they walked away from it :shocked:

Please post a photo or as many as you like of your Morris CS8 as we all like to see each others vehicles.

Edited by abn deuce
correct text