Dodge M37's

Guest Ops Officer

Guest Ops Officer

Hi there folks...

I know there aren't that many of these in the UK and i am in the process of reviving one...

I have a photo of it driving with my hot wired electrics and now it has been converted to 12v with the help pf my REME uncle Duncan and the parts Jedi's at Dallas Auto Products.

This weekend i intend to get it road legal and can then worry about the bodywork and paint later (once i can get it from A to B)

[http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e185/monkeydiver01/zorro.jpg]

It has no eyes here but sight has been restorred! The mighty Zorro will live again this weekend! Come rain or shine!

:twisted:

Guest Ops Officer

The brakes are now fully operational! just the lights and indicators to wire up and she will be roadworthy. I do intend to come to some shows but i am having to fit it round the TA at the moment... I do hope to wind down the TA a bit so I can do more with the truck.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ops Officer

Cool...

Spares are always a little awkward to get hold of. Dallas Auto Products are great but body parts usually have to come from the USA.

• 2 months later...
Guest Ops Officer

Well it has been a while and it is now fully legal and has covered 60 miles on road and 50 off road!

The truck is awesome!...

Unfortunately just as it is ready for a cosmetic tart up, Her Majesty has decided she wants me to accompany her other soldiers in Basra for six months!

Her are some pictures of the Dodge on a little outing...

Well it has been a while and it is now fully legal and has covered 60 miles on road and 50 off road!

The truck is awesome!...

Unfortunately just as it is ready for a cosmetic tart up, Her Majesty has decided she wants me to accompany her other soldiers in Basra for six months!

Her are some pictures of the Dodge on a little outing...

Hmmmm, all the best in Iraq.

Stay safe!

• 1 year later...
Guest Ops Officer

I know this is a long time for a reply but i am back from Iraq... I have a computer that works and i am in the process of a complete rebuild!

The dodge is now a chasais and i need doem olive drab... 10l of Matt Olive Drab :roll: Nic (My wife) lost a bet as to whether Owen Wilson was in Blades of Glory...he is not so she has to paint all the primer!

Jack... if you see this i will get the bollard thing up and running and i need to pop over and give you an update. Here are some pictures from the sand pit.

[/img]