my pictures

HotBed

There you are Graham, easy was'nt it? Good choice of tractor :)

wot o richard, has this facility changed in the last few months as last time i tried it went very wrong :-D

even this time i could t get some writing before and after the pics thats why there is a gap between the two sentances, still 100% better than last time

theres only one colour tractor to have and thats red, bright red (mine was in 1974):-D

regards

wot o richard, has this facility changed in the last few months

theres only one colour tractor to have and thats red, bright red (mine was in 1974):-D

Graham,

Not noticed any changes, usually put my photos at the bottom after I have written the words.

Red is the colour.....brought up with them and the earlier ones, had them apart many times :-D

thanks richard, just me not knowing much :n00b:

as for taking them apart ive had the top cover off that one 6 times before i got to the bottom of the pressure drop (pipe fractured from pressure control valve to select valve ) steep learning curve an empty pockets :-D

regards

What is the function of the large support brackets bolted on the front of the vehicle ? The rear body is a bit high :shake:? , I m guessing to clear a winch mounted on the frame , seems it would severely limit the trucks use especially crossing slopes .:shocked:

What is the function of the large support brackets bolted on the front of the vehicle ? The rear body is a bit high :shake:? , I m guessing to clear a winch mounted on the frame , seems it would severely limit the trucks use especially crossing slopes .:shocked:

hi abn deuce, the lorry is a REME 3 ton light recovery, it has a gantry crane, (the metal beam poking out through the canvas), this slides out the back and is used for suspended towing of vehicles and changing engines, one ex REME guy said he has moved 2 500llb bombs with the gantry :shake: underneath the floor is a 5ton winch, the tallness of body also helps as there is a workbench in the back as for being unstable i cant say as ive not been on any severe slopes

regards

even this time i could t get some writing before and after the pics thats why there is a gap between the two sentances,

Well done Graham, persistence pays!

I don't think it is possible to mix pics and words when you upload pix as attachments, this is easier when using the Potobucket method. sorry but there's still more electrickery for you to get to grips with! :-D

:whistle: Tis also a LONG drop, when you fall out, eh, Graham........:cool2::evil:

AM going to stonleigh, so will give you a shout, during week.

Andy

yes it is a fair drop..... my right ribs hurt for nearly a month afterwards :cry:

i blame the gin and tonic.... will stick to ale in the future :beer:

regards

yes it is a fair drop..... my right ribs hurt for nearly a month afterwards :cry:

i blame the gin and tonic.... will stick to ale in the future :beer:

regards

Next time we'll park you tight to Stuart and Haley,......all you'll do then is visit them, instead of the ground.........:cool2: