Norway calling

Hello all MV friends!!

Another greate forum to enjoy!

A little abouth me.

I live in western Norway (so it is not that difficult to come visit from England) at the beginning of the fjord named "Hardangerfjorden".

I have been collecting MV's for ap 16 Years, and have Some Canadian Chevrolets, one Morris Commercial C4, an ariel WN/G, German Triumph two Willys MB's and some trailers (Canadian).

I am also the editor of the magazine "Mud & Snow" that is the magazine of the Norwegian society named "HMK"

I will turn 43 Years of youth this summer, have a daughter (16 Years) nagging on me to finish the second jeep before her 18th birtday and wraping it as here birthdaygift. I am living with a girlfriend and here daughter (and mine) and they all are with me at MV-rallies.

And the also accept me using all those houres on my hobbie, so I am a lucky guy.

And I am always full of questions, so I will be nagging on you all :D so just get used to it :twisted:

Chers

Rolf S. Ask

Good evening Rolf.

Welcome to HMVF and great to have you here and please do post up some images of your MV's and would love to know more about your magazine.

Cheers.

Jack.

Thanks Jack!

I'll post some in the "talk all abouth it" section.

A few photos of vehicles I have and used to have.

And see if I can put out a few pages from the magazine too.

Chers

Rolf