Birthday bash on the warrior.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

kieth & Linda Gott celebrated there 60th birthdays on HMS WARRIOR.

I think they got the idea from Patweazle who organised a surprise 50th on HMS BELFAST for me.

Both Kieth and Mike Stallwood were at RR services 3o odd years ago which is where i came on the scene.

As i was in at the beginning of his carear in Landrovers he invited us to attend,he had come to the Belfast.It was my duty to go and remind him it wasnt all beer and scittles,especially the bit about putting the galvanised bucket in front of the space heater to get hot water in the winter for handwashing.He has done rather well for himself but thats life,not all

of those that helped did,

It was pritty unevenfull ,i only managed to upset the disc jockey

I did repeat the story at Mike stallwoods Table about the day he said ,i dont have to speak to you,you specky eyed g-t,but i need these jeep g/boxs repaired.( i did upset him every opportunity i got)I did the boxes and managed to get the time down to 40 mins each That was a pound a minute,i made sure he knew about it,but to this day he doesnt believe me.Love him or hate him he certainly is a character.

There were 130 guests and without embarrising them i will just say nearly every influencial person for the landrover/x/militay world over the last 30 yrs was there.

warrior011.jpg

warrior037.jpg

warrior020.jpg

warrior041.jpg

K Gott.

warrior040.jpg

Let me tell you how i found these Stuart tanks,he never changes.

warrior047.jpg

Mikes right hand man,been with him for 40 yrs

i must find pics of them when they had hair down to there shoulders.

warrior045.jpg

Mike making out we were really best of friends.:rofl:

Heh - last time I saw Mikes righthand man he had his head stuck under my Stalwarts cab floor looking at the brake master. :)

All you could see from the ground were a pair of feet waving in the air...... :rofl: :rofl:

Thats why your having so much trouble,he is just the lorry driver:rofl::rofl: