Truck size poppy

Adam Elsdon

I was after a car poppy but couldnt find one, so my wife said try e-bay, and i found these:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Royal-British-Legion-Lorry-Poppy-Badge_W0QQitemZ230304169357QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230304169357&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

A very big poppy for your lorry/truck, so i ordered up a couple, one for the Pig and one for Crocs Scammell. They turned up exceptionally quickly, and they look like they would last a good while, and are shapeable and fix on using supplied tie-wraps.

They are being sold by Grantham RBL and come with a letter stating branch number and contacts, so all above board.

Get your old warhorse dressed ready for parade!

Edited by Adam Elsdon

The local RBL team asked me to bring my Explorer to a local show, and were impressed with the truck sized poppy already fitted. A good friend made a donation at an RBL depot, and obtained several. As usual the Scammell brought many people to the stand, and did good service towing a friends artic and traction engine out at the end of the show!

Jules

Explorers 003.jpg