Dodge KH 1934, INFO please

Enigma

I'm not much help on the pre-war stuff I'm afraid,but I do have some info which I'll dig out. is that the actual truck your friend has? the one in your picture was on ebay US a few months ago but didn't make it's reserve,but I did hear it was later sold to a collector in the Netherlands.

What sort of information do you need?

Matt.

Hi Matt

It is the one from ebay.

When it didn't sell I mediated to get the seller and the interested party in contact with each other.

The buyer is a good friend of mine.

The main thing is info about the rear since the one on it now isn't the correct one (?).

I've found some photo's of civilian types but would really like to find Army specs and photo's, maybe even a manual if it exists?

Also general info is wellcome like where, by which division and dates of use in wellcome.

Thanks!!

I have photos showing the correct rear body and I can help with info on the unit if you give me details of the door markings,if I remember correctly that truck had original markings to the 4th Infantry Division but I don't remember which Company.

If I was restoring that truck I'd be very tempted to keep the rear body that's on it unless a 100% correct bed was found,it was fitted during an Army rebuild in 1944 wasn't it?

PM me with your address and I'll send you the photos I have.

Matt.