classic military vehicle mag

private mw

Definitely. Unfortunately we need to use the arena before 10am - BUT if we can amass a big enough area for ourselve in the Americas field, then maybe we can arrange something different. Perhaps we could use the helipad/Twickers offroaders pitch? Thoughts anyone????

MB

come on jack speech speech .....:-D

Sorry MW - on the phone to my Agent - Max Clifford. Doing Parky and Jonathan Ross next week, then over to the states for a tour...........

Haven't got mine yet :cry:

Just getting my passport ready as you get a two weeks all expensive holiday too!

Sorry MW - on the phone to my Agent - Max Clifford. Doing Parky and Jonathan Ross next week, then over to the states for a tour...........

Hasn't Parky retired or is Dorest TV behind the rest of the UK :cool2:

The shot from the cherry picker was done by John Blackman and the shot of JB with his trophy is by Simon Thomson. The guy up in the cherry picker using my camera was Marc Summers. I've got a raft of snaps of the award thingy and the aerials. I'm happy to supply. I'm on the case with the majority of people I snapped.

MB