Thankyou

Val

Just a quick post to say thankyou to all that have replied to my painfully numpty questions and for all the advice given via PM and over the phone.

I would just like to say that after a lengthy police inspection a couple of weeks ago, Fred the Saracen is now fully road legal!!! :)

Thanks everyone!

Just a quick post to say thankyou to all that have replied to my painfully numpty questions and for all the advice given via PM and over the phone.

I would just like to say that after a lengthy police inspection a couple of weeks ago, Fred the Saracen is now fully road legal!!! :)

Thanks everyone!

Thats the magic of the forum!

Shows, hmmm, I dunno, when I recover, unfortunately I am very ill at the moment but even if I wasn't, have you seen the price of fuel lately? The B80 was quite thirsty 40 odd years ago, now it's an alcoholic. I can barely afford to drive it down the road for a test lol.

There are still a few niggles that I want to sort out, the handbrake doesn't engage as solidly as I feel it should, internal comms and I'm not sure if the generator is working.