...more than welcome too.

Jack

Alright for some :roll: Typical of the management classes, off on a jolly and leave all the c--p to the workers :x:x

Seriously though, have a good trip and don't drink too much of your namesakes Daniels :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Degsy

Alright for some :roll: Typical of the management classes, off on a jolly and leave all the c--p to the workers :x:x

Seriously though, have a good trip and don't drink too much of your namesakes Daniels :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Degsy

Hey Degsy this is business not pleasure :cry: :cry:

.........but do feel free to come and work your magic whilst I am away :wink: 8)

Cheers

Degsy

Hey Degsy this is business not pleasure :cry: :cry:

.........but do free to come and work your magic whilst I am away :wink: 8)

Now where have I heard that before :?: :P

.. :shock: Oh ay and I'll tie a brush to my a..e and sweep up at the same time :roll: :lol:

Far from it :D It's in the odd-ball world of Science Fantasy and relates to events on the mythical Disk World

See here for details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_Postal

Provides good escapism from the real world wherein wheel statiosn get damaged , tracta joints get creamed and the vehicle drinks fuel almost faster than the refieneries can produce it!!! :D:D

Sorry Neil, I was being my usual sarcy self, I'm afraid I can't raise any interest in novels of any sort and although I'm an avid reader and have been reading WW2 material for over 50 years there is still a lot out there

still to go at.

Cheers

Degsy