Hms Collingwood

HI GUYS i went to the show and had a good day , and many thanks to the lads that where there and helped me with my fuel problem. and the nice man from the AA who sorted out my electrical problem . a kid got in the pig and started messing around with switches and managed to turn all power to the engine, could have been expensive but just burnt a switch out. PHEWW so cheers the AA . but the day didnt end there gentlemen i got about 2 miles from the show and my fuel pump finally gave in . costing 200 quid in recovery . sounds like a bad day . but not really the interest in the pig was graet, met alot of interesting people and learnt a bit about the old girl from people who had used them in the army . gentlemen its a 1 day show but it is well worth the effort to go , the navy asked for our feedback on how to make it better for us next year , it is a good day out and its good for the kids as the fair is free. take care all and thanks to the lads that help me out that day