Lost threads and google

MilitantGraham

I don't understand much about computers and how the internet works, but if you type "matador of the day", complete with quotation marks, in to google and click on Cached, some of that thread is still available.

I tried messing with the page start number, changing the 300 to a 200, but it didn't make any difference

Is it possible that whole threads might have been saved by google and be able top be retrieved by someone who knows a bit more about this thing than I do ?

I don't understand much about computers and how the internet works, but if you type "matador of the day", complete with quotation marks, in to google and click on Cached, some of that thread is still available.

I tried messing with the page start number, changing the 300 to a 200, but it didn't make any difference

Is it possible that whole threads might have been saved by google and be able top be retrieved by someone who knows a bit more about this thing than I do ?

Oh good thinking - do you have a link as I can't find then I will have a look!

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:Zt38tgnp3hQJ:www.hmvf.co.uk/smf/index.php%3Ftopic%3D8036.300+%22matador+of+the+day%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=uk

I take it 3D8036 is the thread number and 300 is the number of the post at the top of that page.

I tried changing the 300 to see if there were any more pages cached, but it just leads back to the same one.