GMC Wanted

radioman

I am after a hard cab WW2 GMC "Jimmy" is show condition, we are a Community Radio Station and a member of the MVT that wishes to contribute to the memories of the 40's and promote our weekly 40's wartime music show were we play a mix of English, American, French, Dutch and German music as well as interviews and Command Performance's to our FM listeners in Hartlepool (from March 2008). We really don't have a big budget as we are ran on donations etc.

If anyone has a cheap truck going please let me know.

Yes we are also planning to have it broadcast on the internet, you see we have just been awarded a 5 FM broadcast licence from OFCOM and I just love the 40's myself, I will in time be asking people to contribute MP3 files that can also be played between songs and other 40's features.

I would appreciate it if you could also let other know and recently I have joined the MVT NE and found them to be helpfull. Our website can be found at http://www.radiohartlepool.co.uk, however theres very little there at the moment but all that will change in February of the new year.