Operation Market Harborough

Evening all, for those that do not know we managed to get quite the showing of some tracked vehicles together at a local show of ours! One photo stands out from the weekend of the big tracked out there taken by Kevin Lamberth!

Here it is for you to enjoy! Figured  I would post it in the tracked section as hopefully as the show grows and with the incredibly generous sized arena we can get far more Armour there next year. 

There is one chieftain missing in this line up desperately trying to keep up but we did managed to have six chieftains in the arena at the weekend at one time which i think we can all agree is a major accomplishment. 

454446266_10226137023477669_667355249367249373_n.jpg

Edited by SebBrady
  • Like 5

A very impressive effort, thanks for doing it and thanks for posting the photos. No doubt Ted was the driving force....

I greatly enjoy all your videos on YouTube (subscribed of course), a good blend of technical stuff and fun, please keep them coming!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Just watched the video of getting the Goldeneye Chieftain going. Impressive work ethic! 

The work and effort that has gone into the concrete Chieftain really impresses me. I doubt many thought that one would run again.