Militant Temperature Sensor

Zero-Five-Two

Question

Anybody recognise this plug fitting?  It's the temperature sensor for my new Militant and is different from the usual Militant (Plessey type) of plug, not that I have one of those either..  As you can see it has quite a fine screw thread and 2 narrow pins to make the connection.

I wasn't sure where to post this.  I didn't want to post it as a wanted ad as I'm not sure what I do want.  Is it a plug or an adaptor to convert to Plessey that I need.  Or maybe a different sensor altogether?  Or maybe I am just being stupid.  Thanks for looking anyway   

20230305_120737.thumb.jpg.0c2251ac8b113bd2a40e2a5d1b8d1ad8.jpg

Can't believe I forgot to put the picture up.  Now that is stoopid.  Thanks John1950 for the reminder

Edited by Zero-Five-Two
Forgot the picture

4 answers to this question

Rob,

It looks like a standard FVRDE temp sender which works with the FVRDE instrument panel.  I have never seen such a sender with a Plessey connector.  I should have a spare plug with lead if you need it.

John 

4 hours ago, attleej said:

Rob,

It looks like a standard FVRDE temp sender which works with the FVRDE instrument panel.  I have never seen such a sender with a Plessey connector.  I should have a spare plug with lead if you need it.

John 

If you do have a spare plug, John, it would be much appreciated. I have nothing at all just now.