Marshalls Gainsborough tractor - EMERs

It seems to fall outside the scope of EMER WHEELED VEHICLES as that is divided according to groups of large manufacturers. I can find nothing that ties in with what you are looking for in EMER WV A 000 & A 001

Catalogue of Army Coded Publications 1974 lists:

Tractor, Earth Moving, Medium, Gainsborough Mk 1 & Mk 2

UHB Army Code No.12732 

Servicing Schedule Army Code No. 11024   P.S.S. 18

(It states the associated publication is AC No. 12730, this is clearly incorrect as that is about the rights of a soldier when under arrest for an offence under the Army Act 1955)

1 hour ago, fv1609 said:

It seems to fall outside the scope of EMER WHEELED VEHICLES as that is divided according to groups of large manufacturers. I can find nothing that ties in with what you are looking for in EMER WV A 000 & A 001

Catalogue of Army Coded Publications 1974 lists:

Tractor, Earth Moving, Medium, Gainsborough Mk 1 & Mk 2

UHB Army Code No.12732 

Servicing Schedule Army Code No. 11024   P.S.S. 18

(It states the associated publication is AC No. 12730, this is clearly incorrect as that is about the rights of a soldier when under arrest for an offence under the Army Act 1955)

From my days of working on RE plant in REME workshops, some of the machines technical documents were not in EMER’s but were in book form. I did work on a Mk2 Gainsborough once but it was in mid-1970’s so memory of the manual is no longer there!!