Red Ball Express - by Pat Ware..

Jack

Pats publishing company sent through his latest book - The Red Ball Express for review on HMVF.

I am going to review it myself and had a glance through this morning and :whistle:

Full review to come.

JB

Pats publishing company sent through his latest book - The Redball Express for review on HMVF.

I am going to review it myself and had a glance through this morning and :whistle:

Full review to come.

JB

Jack it’s the RED BALL not REBALL :roll:

The "Road to Victory" by David P. Colley is and amazing book with all the facts a figers on the Red Ball, he has quotes from the drivers, most of them are now dead unfortunately. So has this book got the same old info in it or are we going to get new information from this book.

Mick

Jack it’s the RED BALL not REBALL :roll:

The "Road to Victory" by David P. Colley is and amazing book with all the facts a figers on the Red Ball,

Mick it's FIGURES not FIGERS :roll:

What is interesting to note is that all of the contemporary pictures of CCKWs from the Red Ball are all wooden bodied - don't think there is one steel body in there.

Mick it's FIGURES not FIGERS :roll:

What is interesting to note is that all of the contemporary pictures of CCKWs from the Red Ball are all wooden bodied - don't think there is one steel body in there.

Sorry I was never was much for spellings ;-)

Looks like there was at least one steel body on the Red Ball and this bit of YouTube film looks like a few steel bodys may have been used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe0TOEc6EJs

width=450 height=280http://514th.co.uk/images/WWII/fb1a512d.jpg[/img]

• 2 months later...