other intrest`s

ashley

Hi forumite`s

i am sure that many here if not all have other intrests (military or not) some we know of, are there others ......

My main intrest for the past 30 years has been "german militaria" but as the prices have risen and risen and risen i have had to trim my collection right down.

At present i am still collecting german helmets (though very infrequently) and Iron crosses (yet again becomming expensive)

So what about the rest of you guy`s and girls ??????

Ashley

Well for me it is pretty much rural and woodland history, the majority of my readings and study (pre GMC Day) was these subjects, used to do a fair bit of guest speaking on topics.

.............now I just seem to have my head buried in GMC books :oops:

Bit of a contradiction to my interest in British military vehicles and history is an interest in Irish history and Irish military history (including huge pecentage that have served in British army). Most of family now living there and intending to go myself in next year or so (taking 101 with me).

Absolutely nothing to do with military is also an interest in Irish narrow gauge railways (well you can't be too narrow minded in your interests!)