FOR SALE PAVESI ARTILLERY TRACTOR

signalcorps

At first glance it may seem in very bad condition but it is not so, it is perfectly restorable.
I know what I have been saying for years, restore a very incomplete and in worse condition.
It is quite complete except the radiator that has disappeared, has two carburetors and adapted a distributor in replacement of the magnet. This operation was quite common in the 50s to keep them going after being auctioned by the Spanish army. This, like everyone else, came during the Spanish Civil War with the Italian army, which had already used them in the Abyssian War.
The motor turns perfectly with the hand, which indicates that the motor is in good condition.
It is located in Madrid and has the ridiculous price of € 12,000 (10650 pounds)

Well I do not know in England but here a complete artillery tractor except the radiator, civil war era with revolving engine and with original registration that can be reactivated is not something that appears every day .
The last Pavesi TL31 sold here was sold for much more than double.
Now decide if "ridiculous" is expensive or cheap...

3 hours ago, signalcorps said:

Well I do not know in England but here a complete artillery tractor except the radiator, civil war era with revolving engine and with original registration that can be reactivated is not something that appears every day .
The last Pavesi TL31 sold here was sold for much more than double.
Now decide if "ridiculous" is expensive or cheap...

All things are relative, the one just described sounds in better condition than the one pictured, you know your local market

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...