Someone break a GMC for gods sake........!

Jack

Someone break a GMC for gods sake - there are a lot of HMVF members looking for various spares - there is some money to be made!

I have a list of spares I need...and there are plenty more like me on here!

There is a GMC tipper in my drive that isn't mine... :whistle: :whistle: :dunno:

There were those couple on milweb a while back, spares or repair. Maybe you should swap bits around between the 2 so at least you have one working vehicle for alternate weekends! :evil:

Cheers Rick - they went within a couple of hours of being up on Milweb.

Perhaps HMVF should start a spare coop :dunno: :dunno:

Lets get this right chaps - The Clive Stevens consortium has actually bought it, of which Simon is an Associate Member!!!!

To my knowledge, I'm the only one who has so far stumpted up any large scale cash! - And I bet it never see's Suffolk in a month of Sundays.

All good stuff shared ownership :-D

Lets get this right chaps - The Clive Stevens consortium has actually bought it, of which Simon is an Associate Member!!!!

To my knowledge, I'm the only one who has so far stumpted up any large scale cash! - And I bet it never see's Suffolk in a month of Sundays.

All good stuff shared ownership :-D

Oh hold on - he goes AWOL for about 10 months then comes back.......