Brake cylinder sleeving

2691H

8 minutes ago, 2691H said:

I am looking for a company who can re-sleeve my Daimler Dingo brake cylinders. Any one know of a good firm.

Thanks Mick

Hi Mick,

I have used Past Parts Ltd. for the last 20 years and amongst the work they have done have been many Dingo cylinders.

Details for them is www.pastparts.co.uk   and phone is 01284 750729

regards, Richard

Thank you Richard.

When brakes are done she will move to the Isle of Man, being the only Dingo out here. If you visit the island for any of the racing let me know as I can help with arrangements.  

Regards Mick

2 hours ago, 2691H said:

Thank you Richard.

When brakes are done she will move to the Isle of Man, being the only Dingo out here. If you visit the island for any of the racing let me know as I can help with arrangements.  

Regards Mick

Thanks Mick. I was watching a video of TT races last night and would love to be there this year, maybe one day!

cheers Richard

On 27 May 2018 at 5:45 PM, rustexpert said:

These are a good place for re-sleeving brake cylinders; they usually have a few weeks lead time so don't delay getting them there. Have used them several times. Always done a good job for me and not too costly.

http://classiccar-brakes.co.uk/contactus.htm

I have used this company many times and found them to be friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. With turnaround times in the order of a couple of months, they are not quick but the cost is reasonable and the quality excellent.

A word of warning: DO NOT send your parts to the address shown by a Google search; it is out of date and your parts will get lost. Make sure you use the address from their own website.