In need of 1942 fordson wot2h radiator badge

wot2h

G'day all, I'm in need of a 1942 fordson wot 2 h radiator badge. It's the only thing missing from my army truck, Everything else is complete and this badge/emblem I really need. I live in Australia, and hopefully you can ship it over here. It is an oval badge in army green colour, and belongs on the radiator.

This isn't my truck or my picture, just for reference off the internet

Thanks

540x360.jpg

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:45 AM, wot2h said:

G'day all, I'm in need of a 1942 fordson wot 2 h radiator badge. It's the only thing missing from my army truck, Everything else is complete and this badge/emblem I really need. I live in Australia, and hopefully you can ship it over here. It is an oval badge in army green colour, and belongs on the radiator.

This isn't my truck or my picture, just for reference off the internet

Thanks

540x360.jpg

Hi, 

Witch part of Australia are you from ? I'm doing up a 1941 WOT 2-h Fordson myself, would love to see some photo's of your WOT.

Regards

Ian

Victoria 

Both wot2h and Ian,

If you click on your name in the top right of the screen, then 'profile' you can add your location which will apear on the left of all future posts that you make. Saves people asking where you are if they want to help you. Remember that many place names exist in Australia, NZ, UK and Canada so country as well as town is a good idea too.

Sorry, I don't have a Fordson badge but you would have been welcome to it if I did. You will find one.

David

MatchFuzee, thank you for that, I'll have a look at their website.

David Herbert, thank you for your help as well, I'll keep searching for this badge and I'll change my settings

Ian Mastin, I believe I've talked to you about the wot2h on messenger before, the wot2h is my father's and I am searching this badge for him. Thank you though

Edited by wot2h
Change of wording

Hi all

I had a couple of WOT2D's many years ago and they didn't have badges. In my photo research then, it looked as though only early models A & B seemed to have them, presumably deleted as unnecessary use of metal.

One of my friends had a WOA2 without a badge. He got a badge off a civvy COE model 7V truck.

I couldn't help myself and attached a V8 badge from a cab12 CMP because nobody believed that there was a V8 under the bonnet.

regards

Andrew B

• 3 weeks later...

Just to follow up on this one, I think Andrew is right.  The early ones had the badge, but later ones didn’t.  

Going by the pictures in the manuals, the badge is shown in the diagram for S6475 & V3735 of April 1940 but has gone by the two March 1941 editions for V4150 & V4433.

I have a late WOT2H and I’m not intending on fitting a badge.

Edited by Lauren Child