Flooding?

Joris

Hello All, Upottery is still all go, yes we face a number of problems because of the weather but I promise that if the overall situation changes I will post it on this site.

We are 850 ft above sea level, so no worries there! we have a fair amount of tarmac so that helps, we just want you Lads and Lasses to come along then we shall have an event, the weather is just so unpredictable. Watch this site no news is good news // Robin South West Airfields Heritage Trust

Hello All, Upottery is still all go, yes we face a number of problems because of the weather but I promise that if the overall situation changes I will post it on this site.

We are 850 ft above sea level, so no worries there! we have a fair amount of tarmac so that helps, we just want you Lads and Lasses to come along then we shall have an event, the weather is just so unpredictable. Watch this site no news is good news // Robin South West Airfields Heritage Trust

Thanks for that Robin, we will be coming whatever the weather (unless it snows!) leaving here Friday morning. Looking forward to meeting more HMVF members