WW2 Fire Trailer Pump

64EK26

For Sale

WW2 Beresford Stork Fire Trailer Pump ideal for towing behind a light vehicle. Doesn’t need much to finish it off, but new project forces sale. Trailer is roadworthy with two new ‘period’ tyres. Engine (Austin 8) was last run 16months ago. Comes with a few ancillaries (main draw hoses etc) and most parts to finish her off Looking for about £500, located in Fareham Hants. PM me for further info

Cheers

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Richard, Could you post a photo? Many thanks. J

For Sale

WW2 Beresford Stork Fire Trailer Pump ideal for towing behind a light vehicle. Doesn’t need much to finish it off, but new project forces sale. Trailer is roadworthy with two new ‘period’ tyres. Engine (Austin 8) was last run 16months ago. Comes with a few ancillaries (main draw hoses etc) and most parts to finish her off Looking for about £500, located in Fareham Hants. PM me for further info

Cheers

Richard

Hi

As requested a couple of photos

1st as it arrived

DSC_0632.jpg

DSC_0633.jpg

At Southsea D Day (June 2014)

IMG_0156.jpg

Since then I have done the front and back panels. Thse side bins still need to be done, I will post the latest state tommorrow when I have got back from the shed. does come with some ancillaries (two off large suction hoses and other bits)

I have documented all the work I have done

Free free to ask any questions

Cheers

Richard