Landrovers

BIGREDONE

Sorry formatting a bit naff - Please PM me if interested - please be advised that I am not always on here and will get back to you as soon as possible - All vehicles located in Hampshire.Thank you

LAND ROVER110 STATIONWAGON

2.5 DIESELN/A

1986 EX RAF

Reluctantly I am sellingthis early 110 to fund yet another project. I have had this vehicle for 5 years and done a lot of work to it and itruns very well and has never failed an MOT, I have kept it serviced well and Iuse it daily, its old but in good condition for an early 110, it is reliableand a good work horse with a solid chassis. This vehicle is reliable and haspotential for further restoration.

· MOT until 30September 2016

· Service history

· Many newmechanical parts

· Reliable

· Rebuilt ABROengine fitted prior to release

· Good conditionfront dash and new instruments

£5,500

LAND ROVERSERIES III 88” GENERAL SERVICE 2.25

PETROL

CANVAS ROOF

1984 EX ARMY

Last production ARMY issued Series III General Service,restored 3 years ago and kept garaged since an excellent example that has itsrelease papers and original engine odometer showing 80,000, this is a greatvehicle and runs very well - Series vehicles are getting harder to find in goodoriginal condition and this GS model is the standard example of a British ARMYLand Rover of the 70’s and 80’s.

· New MOT

· Service History

· New canvas and frame

· Original engine

· Good Condition

· Refurbished and been kept garaged 100%

£6,500

1994 land Rover Station wagon County 300TDI

100,000 miles in excellent original conditionfull service history 3 owners from new- interior amazing.

·New MOT

· Excellent Interior

· Original spec

· 12 seater

· Very good condition

£10,500.00

lrsw.jpg

lrswc.jpg

lrs111a.jpg

Edited by BIGREDONE