HELP

Its me

please can someone help me i really really want to take the munga to the W+P but as it has not had its MOT yet it means it is not road legal but am willing to pay transport cost to get it there so does anybody know of someone based in either north london/Hertfordshire or down near paddock wood or if someone has a lowloader going down from up north i will pay for some fuel i dont mind i'm based 5 mins from j24 of the m25 it dosent matter when it goes down or comes back any suggestions will be great thanks very much.

Kyle

Dont worry i wont be driving it about down there as the main reason is so that i can have people look at it and gain some advise as ther are some probs with it. I would trailer it down there but i didnt pass my test till arfter 1997 so cant leagly tow one and dont worry i didnt mean to just hire a lowloader but maybe if someone else had one and had some space on it as i would put money in for the petrol.