Bedford MWR Smiths AG106A PTO

simon king

Has anybody got experience of dismantling this PTO fitted to the MWR. I need to strip it down to replace seals and bearings and free off the operating fork but I can't seem to pull the yoke off the main shaft. Am I missing something here or is simply corroded on. I can't seem to find the yoke in the parts list as a separate item so I wonder if I am on the right track here. There is a key listed for the main shaft along with the retaining nut and washer so it seems to be a separate part

thanks

Edited by simon king

sorry Simon i cannot help as the one i got for my truck is still on the shelf awaiting restoration if you take any photos or have to get any parts please post them on here to prevent us covering the same ground again the only reference to this i have found is in the parts book is that what you are using

Nicky

sorry Simon i cannot help as the one i got for my truck is still on the shelf awaiting restoration if you take any photos or have to get any parts please post them on here to prevent us covering the same ground again the only reference to this i have found is in the parts book is that what you are using

Nicky

Nicky

the only resource I have is the parts manual which inexplicably makes no reference to the yoke that the prop shaft attaches to. The designer and manufacturer is of course the famous Smiths of instrument fame but I can't find a contact for the current company archives to see whether they had any archival documentation relating to this specific PTO or to others of a similar design.

Rest assured I will share anything I find with you. PM me re site visit!

Simon