Bedford MWR - rewire

simon king

I am planning to eventually rewire my recently acquired MWR. It retains the chunky CAV 142-1 voltage regulator box fitted to the MWR. The larger size of this box means that the fusebox appears to have been moved to the right of the control box rather than being it fitted below the smaller control box as seen in the standard MW

Autosparks do 2 MW looms for what I assume is a standard MW.(one early with stop light and one presumably later without the stop light) Has anybody used Autosparks to provide a loom for an MWR. If so what physical changes are needed to the standard MW loom to allow it to be used in an MWR. The radios will not be operational in the back by the way - so the additional shielding built into the MWR will not be required.

I know that some GS MWs were converted on the line to MWRs so was the MW wiring just adapted for the MWR role which would presumably mean that a standard loom could be used.

Any advice most gratefully received.

Thanks