WC15 & 17 Help please

Tobin

I have bought a WC15 & and WC 17 and am just starting to assemble the projects. The T215 engine has been largely rebuilt but some of the parts have not arrived with the shippers such as valves, bell housing, clutch, timing cogs and chain etc. where are the best places to obtain these items and are there any knowledgable folk out there who would indulge in a phone call to ascertain what I need to watch out for while doing the rebuild? Rgds Tobin

I have bought a WC15 & and WC 17 and am just starting to assemble the projects. The T215 engine has been largely rebuilt but some of the parts have not arrived with the shippers such as valves, bell housing, clutch, timing cogs and chain etc. where are the best places to obtain these items and are there any knowledgable folk out there who would indulge in a phone call to ascertain what I need to watch out for while doing the rebuild? Rgds Tobin

Big heavy bits like a bell housing Steve Rivers at Dallas Autos, NOS or used postable small stuff that Steve doesn't have - Vintage Power Wagons in Iowa.

Edited by Gordon_M