New Bedford QL owner Essex

Hi all

My name is Dave from the Colchester area of Essex. I recently became the proud owner of a ex Royal Navy QLD. From what we can gather it spent its service life around Chatham as the engine was refurbed there. Although its my first military vehicle I have been around them for a while through reenactment. I have plenty of help and advice as Im in a group of chaps that have long had military vehicles. Having said that none of them has a QL so if there is a QL owner local to me that would be open to letting me measure and photograph their Baby for missing parts or constructing the bits of cab rust has eaten it would be very helpfull.

Cheers Dave

Hi all

My name is Dave from the Colchester area of Essex. I recently became the proud owner of a ex Royal Navy QLD. From what we can gather it spent its service life around Chatham as the engine was refurbed there. Although its my first military vehicle I have been around them for a while through reenactment. I have plenty of help and advice as Im in a group of chaps that have long had military vehicles. Having said that none of them has a QL so if there is a QL owner local to me that would be open to letting me measure and photograph their Baby for missing parts or constructing the bits of cab rust has eaten it would be very helpfull.

Cheers Dave

Hi if you wish to see a QL nearing the end of its restoration in N-Essex PM me and let’s see what can be done