Read this please :-)

Jack

Folks,

Just to let you know that we have now added a military vehicle section to War History Online. www.WarHistoryOnline.com

For those who are aware of War History Online (WHO) then it is an online 'magazine'. We bring war history news from around the world and put it all in one place. Around 12 articles/day.

WHO has become the biggest website of it's kind in the world. We have names like the BBC's Dan Snow as a contributor, authors like Alex Kershaw, Dan King, Dr Innes McCartney ( U- Boat hunter), Hans Wiesman ( C-47 Hunter), Travel writer for the Times - Geoff Moore to name just few.

We have massive traffic there and to help put that into perspective - we get more readers in one morning than all the leading magazines in our hobby combined, do in a whole month.

So what does that mean for HMVF? Well we have a great deal of content on vehicles, trucks, tanks, ships, U-Boats and warbirds.The mv content we will feed into HMVF once a day (don't worry, it won't spam the forum). Many of you will know Mark 'Snapper' Barnes. Make will be heading up the MV front of the magazine, and yesterday he spent the day with the British Army on Salisbury Plain.

WHO12.jpg

Last month we were up at the Wheatcroft Collection. Before that he was with Bruce Crompton at his collection. We work closely with WarGaming.net. Always down at the Tank Museum as we are media partners for them all. So we always have cool content.

So, we are now moving into the digital space for military vehicles. Online isn't for everyone one but it is the future. The smartphone and Facebook generation is here.

WHO.jpg

This month alone, we are on target for 2 MILLION unique visitors to the website - that is a staggering amount of traffic. In fact, it is bigger than Nike.com

Our facebook page will pass 200,000 followers by Sunday. So if you fancy writing an article or two then please let us know. If you have a stack of images of your restoration you would like to share then please let us know. Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/wrhstol?pnref=lhc

Cheers!

Jack.

Edited by Jack

Hi Jack, Recently some of the photos on WHO have not been opening, is this a problem at your end or mine? I usually view WHO on my I pad.

Thanks John - haven't been notified of any probs there but that doesn't mean there isn't one. Are you able to PM the next time that issue arises?

Cheers!