New member from Norfolk

seahorse

Hello from Norfolk

I wanted to get to Normandy for the 2014 celebrations, I had no vehicle and no connections with the hobby.I asked a few people and found some great help and welcoming enthusiasm . I soon owned a GMC and with the help of the Norfolk Military Vehicle Group made my first trip out with the GMC - Normandy . What a great event . I,ll never forget it.

thanks to all who have helped

Jon

Jumping in would be an understatement.I was lucky the good wife was pleased with her ear defenders and bringing 2 waterproof winter jackets was seen as a good idea. The GMC was about the right size , as I needed somewhere to put all the tools necessary to do the evening maintenance chores.

I live over on the east near Rollesby Broad. So I can get on to the dual carriageway at Acle in about 20 mins.

I rescued a White Scout car from a French scrap yard , that will be a 2015 / 16 project. Lots of bits needed.

Jon

Jumping in would be an understatement.I was lucky the good wife was pleased with her ear defenders and bringing 2 waterproof winter jackets was seen as a good idea. The GMC was about the right size , as I needed somewhere to put all the tools necessary to do the evening maintenance chores.

I live over on the east near Rollesby Broad. So I can get on to the dual carriageway at Acle in about 20 mins.

I rescued a White Scout car from a French scrap yard , that will be a 2015 / 16 project. Lots of bits needed.

Jon

Very nice. A White scout car is on the top of my ":what shall I buy next" list. Some pictures would be great