Any idea what the two vehicles in this photo are?

Moody

I found this photo the other day. Any idea what the two vehicles in the photo are?

6348-0.jpg

I asked the same question on the Facebook group and I was told that the one is an ALBION CX22S heavy artillery tractor 6x4

Any ideas about the other one?

Any idea if these are still around today? (obviously very difficult to identify the exact identity of the one in the foreground but what about the other one?)

Thanks

The one in the front is a towed piece of artillery, probably a 7.2" howitzer which was a British gun on the US 155mm gun carriage but it might be the 155mm gun, the British Army used both.

Wow! Thanks :)

I'd assumed it was the back end of a lorry of some sort as it had twin wheels on twin axles...

So it's one of these then?

longtomo.jpg

I found this photo the other day. Any idea what the two vehicles in the photo are?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98953[/ATTACH]

I asked the same question on the Facebook group and I was told that the one is an ALBION CX22S heavy artillery tractor 6x4

Any ideas about the other one?

Any idea if these are still around today? (obviously very difficult to identify the exact identity of the one in the foreground but what about the other one?)

Thanks

The Lorry is a Albion CX22S as already stated, one of these and the artillery piece are on display in the Land Warfare Museum IWM Duxford