let me introduce myself

Wingy

Hi

I'm Simon but Wingy is good. I am a mechanical engineer specializing in the manufacture of component parts in Brandon Suffolk. So if you been a replacement widget feel free to ask but please don't expect it for a fiver, and I do not sharpen lawnmower blades!

Well why am I here, well I have just started my military collection totally unplanned but not without a long history of longing. I was actually looking for a 125cc motorcycle for a run around and found an ex French military Cagiva W8 nothing old 1994 but needing work and then registration. Whilst I was drifting around in EBay wonderland I found a military command trailer and well I'm am sure you know the rest, big project lots of rust and no tractor unit ( looking for Bedford mj). What I do need is information about this unit and advice. So when my lap top decides to boot up I will post some pics and divulge what little I know and fall before your collective wisdoms.

Many thanks Wingy