Perkins Phaser engine

fesm_ndt

this one is definitely set up for a vehicle but would be nice to narrow down as I would have liked to have got this one.

So curious if common or not going to see another in the near future also if fitted to a vehicle what box they had behind it.

I never saw the sold prices from the last tender

Lots of things have Phasers, fairly common engines, including some late AWD built Bedfords, Dennis, Alvis, Renault, Reynolds Boughton etc etc. I think the 6 cylinder, or one of them, is the retrofit power unit for the FV600 and CVR(T). Nice engines.

Lots of things have Phasers, fairly common engines, including some late AWD built Bedfords, Dennis, Alvis, Renault, Reynolds Boughton etc etc. I think the 6 cylinder, or one of them, is the retrofit power unit for the FV600 and CVR(T). Nice engines.

Most of the mod applications are 4 cylinder, RB 44 definitely. I will dig into Dennis and the AWD leads as only interested in exmod one.

I thought the FV and CV were 4 cylinder also or was there a later 6 cylinder version? As you see plenty of 4 pots on modsales but the 6 pots are less common