Boots dms.

boots dms

Went to local boot fair today purely off chance,and found these size 10 dms boots in really good nick for £2.00,so pretty pleased.These have started to get quite expensive on e bay etc,especially considering how much maligned they once were.Wonder how long it would take me to run a mile and a half in them?lol.PICT6250.jpg

£2 eh?

:-D

Yep,well pleased,and one of my better bargains,although a few years back ( I think about 3 or 4) I got an og 1960 pattern smock size 5 in pretty good nick for £3.50,which I still have, from the same boot fair.(different seller to the boots).The guy had several in differing sizes for sale,but I just bought the size 5 , I wished now I,d been a bit greedier.

Went to local boot fair today purely off chance,and found these size 10 dms boots in really good nick for £2.00,so pretty pleased.These have started to get quite expensive on e bay etc,especially considering how much maligned they once were.Wonder how long it would take me to run a mile and a half in them?lol.[ATTACH=CONFIG]92010[/ATTACH]

It depends wether thay are fireing live rounds at you or just blanks.:-D

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a pair of size 11 in my garage never been worn and still have the original string and label on them. I think i exchanged them back in the mid 80's before we were issued with the newer boots combat high. Were always comfy and when made into high leg were much better than anything else we had at the time.