Bringing a donor vehicle from France to UK

fesm_ndt

Is there any issues about bringing a donor vehicle/wreck from France to UK to be cut up as spares?

Trying to buy this bucket of rust to use parts for mine http://www.leboncoin.fr/utilitaires/254734853.htm?ca=12_s

On that note, I really need someone who speaks French to contact him. For some reason he don't want to talk Aussie English.

Then a truck coming back with it :-D

I have just imported a Dodge WC 52 from Holland and found the whole process relatively easy, you will I think have to complete a NOVA form for customs and maybe get some sort of export certificate from France. Get a bill of sale stating the vehicle is for spares only. HMRC were very helpful over my Dodge and I had no delays at the port of entry. Good luck :D

I got mine delivered to Hull and used a low loader to pic up from there. Obviously if yours is a non runner then it may be easier to transport door to door on a trailer ? My Dodge was a non runner as such they towed it on and off the ferry no problem. :-)