10.50 x 16 Tyres - Wanted,for sale or exchange.

David B.

I am sorting out some of the 10.50 x 16 tyres I have with a view to matching up a spare pair for the front axle of my K2 and passing on some of the odd tyres I have to someone who has need of them.

Wanted.

One or two of the Dunlop pattern as illustrated or the Goodyear "Grooved Standard" - (2nd and 3rd pics), in very good condition as fitted to the front axle of British WW2 4x2 trucks - OY.K3 etc.

I would be happy to buy these outright if anyone can help me please.

P1010005.jpg

For sale or Exchange.

I have one Pirelli "Carriload" (pics 5 and 6) in pretty good condition and one Avon "Traction" (7 and 8) with little wear which I do not need and which I can either exchange or sell .

P1010008.jpg

If I can find what I need for my K2,I may also have one or two Dunlop "Trak Grips" which I will be able to part with also,but these will be only suitable as spares.

If any one can help it would probably be best to PM me or call in on 07860 889524.

Many thanks in advance,

David.

P1010010.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010009.jpg

Edited by David B.

hi David, I have a pair of Goodyears as in your photos, they came off the late Cyril Groombridges Bedford OY as he managed to get a pair of NOS ones 2 yrs ago, I will not be fitting them to my OY as I am going to keep the Michelin Radials I have on the lorry, you can have the pair for £50. PM me if your interested.

regards

Hello Graham,

I'm so sorry but did not know that Cyril had passed away, I was dealing with him from about the early 70s onwards. I used to call him "Uncle" Cyril. in fact I bought an OY from him in about 1972.

Could you let me have a telephone number for you please and I can give you a call and discuss the tyres.

All the best,

David.

hi David, I have a pair of Goodyears as in your photos, they came off the late Cyril Groombridges Bedford OY as he managed to get a pair of NOS ones 2 yrs ago, I will not be fitting them to my OY as I am going to keep the Michelin Radials I have on the lorry, you can have the pair for £50. PM me if your interested.

regards

PM sent.