Diesel CVRT Spartans, Scimitar & Samson Arrive at Witham SV

PDonovan

I don't think so.. ! ?

Yes it does, all the way through the video, same place about 3/4 way across the screen single black line from lower edge going upwards about 2/3 up the screen, at 2nd watch it looks like a vehicle aerial in the foreground of the shot but it stays in exactly the same place all through the video even as you pan round. It is not on any of your other videos.

Yes it does, all the way through the video, same place about 3/4 way across the screen single black line from lower edge going upwards about 2/3 up the screen, at 2nd watch it looks like a vehicle aerial in the foreground of the shot but it stays in exactly the same place all through the video even as you pan round. It is not on any of your other videos.

Very odd - not there on mine..!

Antar John.... just watched again.... no line !!

Paul

Antar John.... just watched again.... no line !!

Paul

Ok sorry, I just watched another u tube video link of this forum of the guy loading an American duelly pickup on a trailer, there is a line in exactly the same place on my tablet !

• 2 weeks later...