RAF Riggers Smock and Pants

Colebrook

[ATTACH]79858[/ATTACH][ATTACH]79860[/ATTACH]

Mint and with part of a paper tag sewn in.

Anyone with any info?

hi there ,,

thought i would let you know :cheesy: a little about the collecting side of me ,,

i have the 1950/60s royal navy ventil smock amonst other britsh smocks , sas / windproof / cammo / cadet/ and other ealy examples of smocks ,, ,, i saw your post on your r a f ground crew smock suit `1950/60s ,, if it maybe for sale , i would offer you a healthy sum for it ,, please let me know your thoughts cheers matt

Hello.

Not cheesy, it is nice to know that there are other smock and kit obsessives out there!

I am going to hang on to it for a bit, but if I start selling stuff I will put the word out rather than sticking it straight on EBay.

SBS Canoeist Smock will be the tricky one!

All the Best.

hi

thanx for the reply ,, the cheesy came from ,, i used a smiley face icon and it replaced with the word cheesy !!!!!!

anyway ,, yes i m a keen smock collector,, if and when you decied to sell the smock or your r a f resuce parka ,,it,s blue is it not , then come to me as i would good you a good price ,, as i much surport privaet sales to those who know rather than ebay buyers who know nothing compered to real fans thanx again matt,, yes the sbs canoiest sock i would loe to own maybe one day ,, thanx agai matt

• 1 month later...
hi

thanx for the reply ,, the cheesy came from ,, i used a smiley face icon and it replaced with the word cheesy !!!!!!

anyway ,, yes i m a keen smock collector,, if and when you decied to sell the smock or your r a f resuce parka ,,it,s blue is it not , then come to me as i would good you a good price ,, as i much surport privaet sales to those who know rather than ebay buyers who know nothing compered to real fans thanx again matt,, yes the sbs canoiest sock i would loe to own maybe one day ,, thanx agai matt

hi ,, i just got a 1950s r a f looks like a flying suit has pocks on the legs with the build in buckle belt ,, with label intact ,, mint it is found the white gloves with stamp on in the pocket , has two chest pockets ,, i would up load them to show if i knew how,, are you intertseted ,, maybe for a trade ,, i guess if you collect r a f that is ,, if so ,, do you have an email

just thought i would ask you ,, the label reads size 5 22c/1141 ,, old label cheers matt:-|