hello

roots

im john,bought a trailer recently which i thought was a good buy,but turning into a bit of mission trying to find some old tyres for it nowt flash just a couple of decent old tryes,one tyre is a 550 16 other is a 600 16,had a bit of a dig about and looking at pics on the web,i think they maybe hillman tilly wheels,anyways heres a couple of pics of said wheels for the experts out there,

I-pod pics 1165.jpg

I-pod pics 1166.jpg

Edited by roots

cheers for the welcome guys,ive been looking at some of the trailers on here and they look alot more robust than mine,do you think it,s ex militry or an old farm trailer,it seems fairley well built whichever it is,waiting on a call on some 600x16 tyres,so should could be mobile soon

I-pod pics 1164.jpg

Edited by roots

painted the wheels today,they dont look too bad,going to start the frame next,had a look at the brakes and they just need the cob webs blew out and replace the brake shoes,im doing all this on a tight budget, cost of wheel refurb was £4,so off to a good startI-pod pics 1179.jpg

I-pod pics 1177.jpg