Wartime clumber park

wartime clumber park 1st & 2nd june 2013 lovely location and set in the grounds where sir winston churchill visited during the war too view nellie the top secret trenching machine i think i said all this last year. wow doesnt time fly ! :shocked:

wartime clumber park 1st & 2nd june 2013 lovely location and set in the grounds where sir winston churchill visited during the war too view nellie the top secret trenching machine i think i said all this last year. wow doesnt time fly ! :shocked:

You sure about this? Earlier in the year Eventplan circulated info to the effect that the new NT site agent had cancelled it. Certainly there is nothing on the NT Clumber Park website about it on that weekend.

been googling around and found it on ernies events and foreign fields website so not sure now ,was going to pop along went last year and not a bad local show ! :shocked:

Agreed a very good event and so thought everyone involved with it, especially the organisers (Eventplan) but not it seems the new NT bloke. It could be the sites you have seen it on are just listing it based on old calendars? Assuming it will still be on being as it was so successful. My view is they have it wrong. I will be well dischuffed if something is now happening, as I've now made other arrangements.

I too was emailed to say this event has been cancelled. I am pretty sure that is the case something to do with the National Trust not wanting it, it's a great shame as it was a great show and nice surroundings too. :)

shame i was looking forward to it good job you told me its cancelled or i would have turned up ! sorry

MODS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLOSE AND REMOVE THIS THREAD !!!:undecided:

Any vehicle owners in the area are more than welcome to join us at Thoresby on 9th June - the following weekend - instead. It's the first time an open MV event has been held at Thoresby in association with the Museum and Estate but every event has to start somewhere, and the potential is massive.

Thoresby is only 5 miles down the road from Clumber - another of the Dukeries.

If you're interested in joining us e-mail me or PM me - or even phone Worksop 476991

Everybody welcome - be in on the ground floor!

sk