chevrolet video not for the faint hearted watch with care !!!!

jonny loot

if your of a nervous disposition when it come to the death of a classic theN*** DON`T WATCH THIS***

this is why our vehicles are rare because some nugget made them rare......i can`t say enjoy the video it left me reaching for the tissues

jonny loot

the tyre man

Edited by Marmite!!
Youtube tags added

if your of a nervous disposition when it come to the death of a classic theN*** DON`T WATCH THIS***

this is why our vehicles are rare because some nugget made them rare......i can`t say enjoy the video it left me reaching for the tissues

jonny loot

the tyre man

Do we know where this was shot and who did it???

Lets get up a posse and go round n beat him to a pulp!!

Im still in shock about the T16 carrier local to me that was cut up just a few years ago, still in running condition because the scrap prices went sky high!!!!! What possesses people...??:nut:

Scrap prices sky high??? Not in the US. $12 per 100lbs is average for #1 prepped steel (cut into sections less than 5 ft).

I scrapped a G506 and got less than $400 after expenses. And that included a heavier than stock dump bed with pump/cylinder, and the front section of a CCKW (frame/cab/motor).

I detailed the entire venture:

http://www.tm9-801.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=982

With receipts, weights, costs, etc.

From the looks of it that video seems odd.. NONE of the scrap yards around me would take anything with a tire still on it. Is there a link to the Maple Leaf Up thread?