Problems composing posts and PM's

Hope someone knows a solution to this. In the last week, I have had problems when composing posts and PM's on this forum (no problem writing emails). For instance I write the first line, for example "Hi all,", then click to start another line and it is impossible to click down, meaning that you have to write one continuous paragraph and sign off on same line. Has anyone else had this problem? Only thing I have noticed is the laptop has upgraded to IE 10 now, but that may be a coincidence. Not tried my old PC, which is not updated, will go and check it now. Regards, Richard :undecided:

Hope someone knows a solution to this. In the last week, I have had problems when composing posts and PM's on this forum (no problem writing emails). For instance I write the first line, for example "Hi all,", then click to start another line and it is impossible to click down, meaning that you have to write one continuous paragraph and sign off on same line. Has anyone else had this problem? Only thing I have noticed is the laptop has upgraded to IE 10 now, but that may be a coincidence. Not tried my old PC, which is not updated, will go and check it now. Regards, Richard :undecided:

There was the same topic in the Tell us section.

A lot of tech stuff I don't understand so I take the dummies solution.

If you hit the reply button or start a new thread you'll see just above the tekst bow a lot of pictographs.

On the left upper corner you'll see a mini box with a Big and small "A".

Click on the left one and it will allow you to type normally.

There was the same topic in the Tell us section.

A lot of tech stuff I don't understand so I take the dummies solution.

If you hit the reply button or start a new thread you'll see just above the tekst bow a lot of pictographs.

On the left upper corner you'll see a mini box with a Big and small "A".

Click on the left one and it will allow you to type normally.

Hi Enigma,

wow, cheers mate, it was as easy as that. Something else I have learnt.

Thank you,

regards, Richard

Only thing I have noticed is the laptop has upgraded to IE 10 now, but that may be a coincidence. Not tried my old PC, which is not updated, will go and check it now. Regards, Richard :undecided:

99.9% of forum problems that are reported are related to IE, that's why we recommend switching to Firefox or Chrome..

99.9% of forum problems that are reported are related to IE, that's why we recommend switching to Firefox or Chrome..

This was the 0.1% and was actually one of the settings on this forum, the "switch editor to WYSIWYG mode". ;)

Never had any problems with IE.