Hi from The Midlands :)

Hi Just joined the forum :)

My company Warped Sports is the proud owner of a complete Humber Pig armoured car, and various part vehicles which we use as props on our paintball / laser combat site in Wolverhampton. Interested to hear from any Pig owners :)

We also run an annual festival dedicated to paintball, other outdoor combat gaming, and big boys toys ! It is held at DTE (Defence Training Estate) Swynnerton in Staffs (next one 3-5 May 2013). We have tank rides and drives, and on game armour, vehicles and boats.

I would be interested to hear from any military vehicle enthusiasts who would be interested to bring along their toys to display them or even get involved in the combat games. Its a great fun weekend with lots of trade stands, stalls, and two stages with full weekend entertainment program.

Please check it out at www.northvsouth.com and please give me a shout if you think you would like to be involved or find out more :)

Jim

I'm here :-D

Welcome Jim. What sort of Pig is yours? Have you got any history for it? I can provide some basic history if you know the mil registration.

Hi yes we have VERY full history files. It was deployed in Belfast during the troubles and has the "Barricade Remover" bullbars.

I will get the mil registration anyway it would be interesting to see what comes up, thanks.