Bedford MW Fuel Pipes.

rippo

Hello,

I hoping to get some help with the routing of the fuel pipes on the bedford MW. Mine had been replaced using non standard items so the pipework wasn't quite right. I've collected the original parts and some pipes. So far i've got the pipe work for both tanks to the switch over tap sorted. From the tap to the engine i'm a bit stuck,

The picture below shows how the old pipes were routed. From the tap, along the chassis to the crossmember on the bulkhead, turns at 90 degrees towards the engine, then under the cross member and along side the engine. There are two P clips holding it to the bulkhead cross member, which is ok, but if i do it this way now it will come out further (past the chassis rail) than what it needs to, and will go back on its self (to the chassis) to conect to the tap. So are both P clips needed? Or possibly this was the was they were done?

The second problem is, the pipe comes from the tap, along the chassis, under the bulkhead and along the side of the engine, making it a very long pipe, and very arkward to get in, is this one piece on other MW's, as i have been told it maybe two.

100_0819.jpg

thanks

100_0800.jpg