Tank race competition - T-34 against T-90 (English subtitles)

I just stumbled across this on youtube and I don't think it's been posted here yet. It seems to be a russian program similar to Top Gear or Braniac. They're putting a T-34 and a T-90 through their paces and comparing them.

I'm not quite sure what the hippies and the folding chair have to do with it mind you :)

Something went wrong...

my ot-90 smokes for a few mins on starting from cold but then goes away when it warms up.. i know the t90 engine is alot bigger but why cant they make them with better tolerences.. unless its a ploy for constant smoke disguise? or too much voddy at the work place? (ahhhh hic..that'll be alright' burp..) t34 always smoke alot !!

Im up for that! I can follow on in the medical van. You can get some good speed up to on that nice flat space :-)

Clarkson hates the 469 already, see what he makes of the rest!!

Does he now.... Well - you know how limited vision is in the OT when the hatches are down.. Wouldn't it be a crying shame if, on one of the bends, one ran a bit wide and introduced Mr Clarkson to the outer face of a section of track...

"Bump officers, we never felt any bump...." :cool2: :cool2: