White 3/4 ton trucks

Jack Innes

I have 2 White 3/4 ton trucks very similar to those used during WW I. Both are fairly complete & the engines turn freely.

Are there drawings or specifications available for military bodies fitted to trucks during WWI?

I really do not need another project but these trucks would be spectacular as military vehicles. The distinctive brass White rad really looks the part.

I would consider trading both trucks toward a meaningful armoured vehicle from WWII or later.

Thank you,

Jack

I have 2 White 3/4 ton trucks very similar to those used during WW I. Both are fairly complete & the engines turn freely.

Are there drawings or specifications available for military bodies fitted to trucks during WWI?

I really do not need another project but these trucks would be spectacular as military vehicles. The distinctive brass White rad really looks the part.

I would consider trading both trucks toward a meaningful armoured vehicle from WWII or later.

Thank you,

Jack

Jack

If the Whites are of ww 1 era would you consider a sale of one or both of the vehicles??? You can send me a private message or email bob487thbg@aol.com

Thanks

bob in CT USA

Here are pictures of one of the White 3/4 ton trucks previously mentioned. The C cab & 1926 Chevrolet body do not belong to the truck.The truck is 15 ft. overall & 7 ft. from the seat to the back of the frame. I would be interested in pictures or drawings of military bodies fitted to these trucks.

Thank you

Jack Innes

051.JPG

039.JPG

052.JPG