Found a new toy.

little ray

Hi there, well its a story of man verse's wife, after putting up the story about my find a member contacted me from out at Hillston NSW which is about 600Kms as he has some parts to help rebuild the GPW so out of the blue I said lets go on a road trip to a place near by, well after the tempers settled down with me flatly saying I was not going looking for jeep parts or any car items and it was a trip for her to enjoy I was off the hook. First day out on the way there we stopped for coffee and I went taking photos and thats what I found, it should have parts I can use on the ford and I need a some thing to drive on the farm as I am not taking my new $70k Nissan patrol around with tools or barb wire in the back or slobbering dogs in it so it will be my farm hack and thats why I will get it even later to resell if I feel like it. Yes I want GPW jeeps as I will be doing them up for club use and the Mrs never worked out why we went as I never picked up the bits I needed so we will go later when it is cooler.... Ray

Smart thinking Ray, see you have done this before :-D. So the Willys is in addition to the Ford jeep then.